• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Syed furqan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

FurqanAli on April 19, 2024
Hi there, First of all thanks for the help as always. I have set up a new unsubscribe page for my website but still, I don't see an updated page and I see a completely different page maybe I'm not targeting the right unsubscribe template. I se read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
FurqanAli on April 17, 2024
Hi there, I don't see drag and drop builder for an unsubscribe page but I do see it on my old theme for subscription pages. Can someone please guide me? Thanks a lot.
Participant
April 19, 2024
Thanks, I was able to edit the coded template as per the requirements.
Solved
FurqanAli on April 17, 2024
Hi there, I don't see drag and drop builder for an unsubscribe page but I do see it on my old theme for subscription pages. Can someone please guide me? Thanks a lot.
Participant
April 19, 2024
Thanks, I was able to edit the coded template as per the requirements.
Solved
FurqanAli on March 08, 2024
Hi there, I want to add drag-and-drop functionality to my template after specific sections but unfortunately, I'm not able to do that. Please check the code also please ignore the static code as I will make it dynamic once it is approved: {% exte read more
Solved
FurqanAli on April 07, 2023
Hi there, Hope you are doing well. I'm having issue in retaining indexes for random logos. Please check the code below: {% set logo_images = module.logo_image %} {% set total_logos = logo_images|length %} {% set num_to_select = 3 %} {% set selec read more
Participant
April 11, 2023
Finally I was able to resolve the issue related to variable not retaining its value outside the loop by using append method. You can see the code bel...read more
Solved
FurqanAli on April 07, 2023
Hi there, Hope you are doing well. I'm having issue in retaining indexes for random logos. Please check the code below: {% set logo_images = module.logo_image %} {% set total_logos = logo_images|length %} {% set num_to_select = 3 %} {% set selec read more
Participant
April 11, 2023
Finally I was able to resolve the issue related to variable not retaining its value outside the loop by using append method. You can see the code bel...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.