• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stéphane Burwash

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SBurwash on December 07, 2022
Good day, I was wondering if there was currently a way to easily query batch associations between 2 object types (ex: deals->contacts) instead of having to iterate through all known objects. This would greatly reduce our processing load
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2022
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks for the prompt response! This endpoint is made for creating multiple associations though, and not querying them, no? Th...read more
It would be incredible to get a batch endpoint for HubSpot associations between objects (deals, companies, contacts). This would allow us to easily query all associations and import them into our personal data workspace. From there, we can create read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Good day, I was wondering if there was currently a way to easily query batch associations between 2 object types (ex: deals->contacts) instead of having to iterate through all known objects. This would greatly reduce our processing load
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2022
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks for the prompt response! This endpoint is made for creating multiple associations though, and not querying them, no? Th...read more
camera on January 15, 2022
Hello people! I'm doing some requests to the Contacts endpoint to get all of my contacts. But, sometimes I get an error that I can't handle. I think that the server isn't responding to my request. There are a lot of contacts (700k) and I'm r read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 24, 2022
I came accross this issue also; would there be a way to solve it? Our syncs take a long time since we need to iterate through all of our associations...read more
SBurwash on June 02, 2022
Good day, Is there a way to query all current marketing campaigns, not just the email ones? If not, do we know when this feature would be available?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 03, 2022
Thank you so much! I'll eagerly await for your update then 😄
SBurwash on June 02, 2022
Good day, Is there a way to query all current marketing campaigns, not just the email ones? If not, do we know when this feature would be available?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 03, 2022
Thank you so much! I'll eagerly await for your update then 😄
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.