• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Carson Hansen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SSloan on September 08, 2022
AS A Sales user I WANT TO See a brief description / info tip / expandable help field for pipeline stages that lets me know the intended criteria / conditions for each Deal Stage SO THAT I can accurately reflect the Deal Stage for my Deals. read more
9 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
April 05, 2024
We have property descriptions, and it would be awesome to have stage descriptions. This can help align sales teams on exact deal stage criteria. It c...read more
hashlock on October 10, 2017
Currently, Hubspot does not allow syncing contact attachments with Salesforce notes. This is preventing me from getting my team to migrate from using Salesforce to using Hubspot. Let me know when you get this implemented so that I can get my team to read more
42 upvotes
7 Replies
December 19, 2023
It would be awesome if the native HubSpot and Salesforce integration could sync over files from Salesforce into HubSpot attachments. This would help ...read more
CHansen7 on December 11, 2023
It would be fantastic to see the last activity owner for a record as a property. Sometimes, contacts, companies, deals, and tickets are being worked on by multiple individuals, and various emails, notes, or meetings are recorded. We could have the p read more
Solved
Sofie on September 12, 2019
I was wondering if I can do it to study courses when I have no connection to internet, like on a plane or train.
2 upvotes
5 Replies
December 05, 2023
Hello @Whereisloulou , We are still not able to download videos from HubSpot Academy courses. I have added this request to the ideas forum ....read more
CHansen7 on December 05, 2023
We would like the ability to download the videos from HubSpot Academy Courses. Sometimes, traveling on planes or in areas needing a more stable internet connection, we cannot watch HubSpot Academy Courses. The ability to download the videos would ov read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
LJenkins8 on January 20, 2022
It would be great to be able to integrate apps with more than one business units. Currently it is just Zoom.
46 upvotes
12 Replies
December 04, 2023
This is a must for enterprise clients. Some businesses have overlapping tech stacks and must connect each integration to each business unit. This wil...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.