自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Mauricio Espinosa

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

MEspinosa 11月 02日, 2022
I want to send a custom property for my deal on CRM extension, but there's a bug where custom properties are not reaching the code inside the query object. I'm trying to send my custom property "property_ref", sended like this But, when us 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
MEspinosa 8月 19日, 2022
I'm looking for a way to trigger a workflow, or send a webhook whenever a file is attached to a deal, contact or Custom Object. Anytime you attach a file to a Record (deal, Contact, etc) a note is created on this Record. How can I listen to 続きを読む
6 いいね!
6 コメント
theferrett 5月 19日, 2022
Straight from your documentation at https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/transactional-emails: curl --request GET \ --url ' https://api.hubapi.com/marketing/v3/transactional/smtp-tokens/sampletokenId?hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_API_KEY 続きを読む
0 いいね!
7 コメント
参加者
6月 21日, 2022
This is still happening with / settings/v3/users/userId. Even with hapikey= on queryparams or with Bearer authentication, the result is the sam...続きを読む
MEspinosa 5月 24日, 2022
It'd be great to have different properties on Deal card depending on the pipeline, It helps to give certain information about the deal on a specific pipeline. Some properties aren't useful when it only points to a previous pipeline.
0 いいね!
0 コメント
MEspinosa 5月 20日, 2022
I'm trying to create a simple association between deal and contact record and I'm getting an internal error Error: HTTP-Code: 0 Message: An error occurred. Body: {"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"32ba1ffa-14fd-4e52- 続きを読む
3 いいね!
1 コメント
dsecareanu 1月 21日, 2021
Currently, as per the marketing contact status field description: This unique identifier will be used when syncing with integration partners. Once created it can't be edited. This means that the marketing contact status (marketing or non-m 続きを読む
95 いいね!
33 コメント
参加者
4月 13日, 2022
+1
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.