• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Jennifer Nixon

I enjoy solving problems and helping others - my favorite challenges are creating or improving processes, helping people be more efficient, and finding workarounds or creative solutions. I've been using HubSpot since 2016 and have had this strange orange glow ever since. I'm currently part of the team at Aptitude 8, a HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner. I spend every day doing what I love, if I'm not working, I am either hiking at one of the national/state parks with my husband and daughter, spending time in the garden, traveling to new places to see the latest architecture, or reading something new.

Activity

KMAKRI7 on April 16, 2024
We have leads created on our website, which are passed on to Mailchimp for Marketing activity and we want to then pass them on Hubspot for sales activity. We have added Mailchimp in connected apps but contacts are not passed from Mailchimp to Hubspo read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 16, 2024
you're welcome @KMAKRI7 , yes, the native Mailchimp integration for HubSpot is the same regardless of plans. You could use Zapier to creat...read more
JVerma8 on April 16, 2024
How can I run email campaigns through hubspot without spamming/ 100% email deliver in people inbox.
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 16, 2024
Hi @JVerma8 can you share more details about your subscription? Do you have your email sending domain configured? (requires marketing pro+)
KMAKRI7 on April 16, 2024
We have leads created on our website, which are passed on to Mailchimp for Marketing activity and we want to then pass them on Hubspot for sales activity. We have added Mailchimp in connected apps but contacts are not passed from Mailchimp to Hubspo read more
April 16, 2024
you're welcome @KMAKRI7 , yes, the native Mailchimp integration for HubSpot is the same regardless of plans. You could use Zapier to creat...read more
CraftMyLeaf on April 16, 2024
Hi, I'm new, I'm testing the tool with a free account for the moment. I just want to had landing pages from hubspot for my customers. I connected my domain and fixed various problems in the DNS by modifying/creating records (CAA, CNAME, A) read more
April 16, 2024
Hi @CraftMyLeaf I'm happy to help with getting your DNS/SSL configuration updated. I've seen it take up to 24 hours to fully propagate - sinc...read more
Marvin_Morgan24 on April 15, 2024
Hi everyone, we are currently just starting out with the Stripe payments integration with HubSpot. As we are based outside of the US, HubSpot's own payments tool is not an option for us. Having read some conflicting information on the web, I th read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
April 15, 2024
Happy to help @PamCotton and @Marvin_Morgan24 , connecting Stripe to HubSpot is limited by the native integration - an app like Zaybra (now Saas...read more
TTram on April 15, 2024
Hi, I have been given javScript code to add to a landing page that should create a live agent button. I follwed the steps to create a javascript file, but nothing apperars on the landing page when added. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but n read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 15, 2024
Hi @TTram if you've added the javascript file to design manager, you would then need to call the script to load from the landing page via the landi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges