• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Jennifer Nixon

I enjoy solving problems and helping others - my favorite challenges are creating or improving processes, helping people be more efficient, and finding workarounds or creative solutions. I've been using HubSpot since 2016 and have had this strange orange glow ever since. I'm currently part of the team at Aptitude 8, a HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner. I spend every day doing what I love, if I'm not working, I am either hiking at one of the national/state parks with my husband and daughter, spending time in the garden, traveling to new places to see the latest architecture, or reading something new.

Activity

FMoor on April 23, 2024
Hi All, This client of us uses everything in HubSpot. Sales, Marketing, Service. For conversations and tickets with the client there is often a third party involved where they ask for information about the enquiry. (So, client, business, third p read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 23, 2024
@FMoor on the email that is forwarded to the third-party, remove the association with the client. At the bottom of the email, when fully expa...read more
VeronicaFlores on April 20, 2024
Over the last two weeks, I've encountered problems with ranking on Google Local Services, and I've been testing to find the best strategies for ranking. I've read numerous articles emphasizing the optimization of information, gathering custo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 23, 2024
Thanks for tagging one of my answers @BérangèreL ! @VeronicaFlores I also wrote this article for the HubSpot Advocates blog: Why Google Li...read more
TaylorLioy on April 19, 2024
I'm trying to get a scroll effect on the images on the page so that they're either moving or highlighted in some way when a user scrolls down and the image becomes visible. How can I do this? Here's the URL - you will see the images I mentioned on read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 23, 2024
Happy to help @BérangèreL , @TaylorLioy are you a developer or working with a developer and need guidance? or are you looking for someone who can ...read more
janz on April 21, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm having with SSL cert after setting a redirect to the primary page in Hubspot. It seems that the cert is only created for the primary page not for the redirect domain that points to the primary domain. I can only access the prim read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
April 23, 2024
Hi @janz thank you for the video, I know what's happening and I don't think you should expect this would happen to your visitors: 1 - you're ...read more
EricaFontimedia on April 17, 2024
Hi everybody! I have a small (I hope!) problem. I'm working on a blog that is becoming multilangual and I need to add the HubSpot's language switcher. I've already used it in the past so I'm used to it. The problem is that in this pe read more
April 23, 2024
Hi @EricaFontimedia here's what you'll need to do: 1 - rebuild the header as a global partial 2 - create a module for the nav 3 -...read more
willchc on April 22, 2024
Hi, We need to set up a test domain for our new website and want all pages to not be indexed. What is te best way forward to action this without having to do this at page level? Thank you
April 22, 2024
@willchc The easiest and simplest option is to use the included staging domain (hs-sites): Otherwise, you can connect your chosen domai...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges