• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lily Petherick

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LPetherick1 on July 17, 2023
A way to highlight or split out Closed Won deals in the right-hand sidebar on both the Contact and Deal record. This would make it far easier to see closed won deals at a glance on records where there are multiple deals.
1 upvote
1 Reply
AlwaysTheVIP on November 13, 2020
Currently, whenever we make reports, the data visualization randomly selects a different color legend for every dimension and it's broken down values. When I give presentations on data using reports, I prefer to have all colors that represent da read more
Participant
March 28, 2023
This would be so helpful!
Solved
RTanner on August 08, 2022
Hi everyone! We've got 3 brands with only one website. How do we get the pixels/ Insights Tags to work so all 3 brands show activity from LinkedIn to the website to HubSpot? Thanks, Rebecca
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 11, 2022
Let me know how you get on 🙂
Solved
RTanner on August 08, 2022
Hi everyone! We've got 3 brands with only one website. How do we get the pixels/ Insights Tags to work so all 3 brands show activity from LinkedIn to the website to HubSpot? Thanks, Rebecca
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 11, 2022
Let me know how you get on 🙂
LPetherick1 on May 06, 2022
My g-cal-HubSpot integration works well in that meetings booked with contacts are auto logged in Hubspot. Is there a way to have a link in the gcal meeting to the contacts Hubspot url? This would be amazing for getting the team to use the Hu read more
Stanz on February 10, 2021
Hi community! We are working a lot with partners. They usually provide us with leads and get a commission when their lead buys our service. We'd like to send our partners an e-mail whenever one of their leads has signed a contract. Basically read more
59 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
April 29, 2022
We also need this to make internal emails more readable!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for LPetherick1