• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Gaspar Errobidart

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

dino56 on November 08, 2022
What the title says. I have custom events for my users and I want to associate those with their contact or user objects. Is that possible?
0 upvote
1 Reply
dino56 on May 02, 2022
Here is how to replicate the bug. - Define a custom object schema with a required property "required_id" - Update the schema definition to require "new_required_id". (Note that "required_id" is no longer required or even present in the schema) - N read more
dino56 on May 02, 2022
Hey, I'm trying to delete an object schema. I've already deleted all objects and workflow actions related to it. But now I am getting this error and it's not telling me where it's being used. Any advice on how I can find out? The error body: read more
Solved
dino56 on April 05, 2022
Hey, I'm trying to update an existing schema for my custom objects. I can't find any examples or documentation about it, is it even possible? I was able to update the labels and some other properties like searchable and required properties. This i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
April 05, 2022
Hey, thanks for the answer but as I mentioned I'm trying to update the properties in my schema. I've read that documentation fully and I don't see an...read more
Solved
dino56 on April 05, 2022
Hey, I'm trying to update an existing schema for my custom objects. I can't find any examples or documentation about it, is it even possible? I was able to update the labels and some other properties like searchable and required properties. This i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
April 05, 2022
Hey, thanks for the answer but as I mentioned I'm trying to update the properties in my schema. I've read that documentation fully and I don't see an...read more
Solved
dino56 on April 05, 2022
Hey, I'm trying to integrate Hubspot with our payment gateway which processes thousands of updates every day. To reduce overheating and work around the API Rate limit, I'm using the batch API. I'm trying to implement a batch update of 200 records read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
April 05, 2022
Hey, thanks for the answer. I've checked the payload at the dashboard and seems like the node SDK removes the "values" key from this request. I'll tr...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.