• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Aljaž Dvoršak

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ARomaneschi on February 28, 2024
I would like to take Hubspot meeting notes and send them to Chatgpt to reformat them. I want to create a private app to link it to n8n but I know which object type I should add to my webhook. Thanks
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
March 06, 2024
I am also trying to add a webhook subscription for notes and meetings creation or change without success. Even if I manually add the meeting note bod...read more
fannykuhn on October 06, 2020
Hello! As a user, I woudl like to be able to quickly add a company to a static list, while I am in that company view. As for now it is only possible to add companies to a list in this vew; https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/4431271/companies/list/vie read more
60 upvotes
34 Replies
Contributor
October 10, 2023
I would add that each object in CRM should be listable (including deals) and each object should have a property "listed in".
HappyChicken on April 20, 2020
I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription. November 7, 2022 Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone ple read more
494 upvotes
145 Replies
Contributor
December 08, 2022
@EKwong Suggest you take a look at JotForm. It actually integrates better with HubSpot than their native forms. You can also limit number of form su...read more
MattF on September 01, 2017
It would be super helpful to have the Company properties carry over to the Deal when it comes to filtering an reporting. For example, if we're running a campaign and I have a property for leads (in the Company status), once those become Deals, ther read more
Contributor
December 02, 2022
It's a fricking lookup field. There is already a lookup field for the company name, why couldn't there be an additional lookum column?? I'm so tired ...read more
HappyChicken on April 20, 2020
I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription. November 7, 2022 Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone ple read more
494 upvotes
145 Replies
Contributor
December 08, 2022
@EKwong Suggest you take a look at JotForm. It actually integrates better with HubSpot than their native forms. You can also limit number of form su...read more
Solved
ADvoršak on August 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm in front of a decision on how to integrate JotForm (JF) as my form tool into HubSpot (HS) and would like to present this idea and get some feedback to avoid unforseen complications. I plan to set up a two-stage data collection read more
Contributor
August 25, 2022
Heh, so do I! I'll get back to this poist if we succeede. 🙂 Thanks for your input!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.