Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Membro desde ‎abr 4, 2022
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Jenny Mueller

Atividade

tilly on Julho 31, 2018
It would be helpful to be able to export campaign data to csv. Possible ideas for what to include in the export columns: Campaign name Campaign ID Start date End date Sessions New contacts Incfluenced contacts Closed deals Leia mais
112 avaliações positivas
26 Respostas
Abril 22, 2024
Hi everyone, I am excited to inform you that this Export feature is now live. Please click here to find more information. With best ...Leia mais
kimnguyen on Junho 23, 2017
Hi all, Is HubSpot planning to provide an API for the campaign objects? It does not seem possible to fetch the campaign and it’s related data with the API. There's this: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_campaign_data But this Leia mais
126 avaliações positivas
53 Respostas
Abril 03, 2024
Hi everyone, Thank you for your patience. We are hoping to release a beta version of the Campaigns API before the end of Q2 (end of June) ...Leia mais
RRRadu on Outubro 23, 2017
We use WordPress for our main site and we'd like to be able to associate WordPress pages to Campaigns. At the moment, we can only associate Blog or Landing pages hosted on Hubspot. It seems strange that while we use the Hubspot tracking code, an Leia mais
454 avaliações positivas
154 Respostas
Março 20, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that this feature is officially available for all Marketing Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Enterprise use...Leia mais
robin_burkeman on Julho 31, 2019
Hi, I am a true Hubspot fan but find it ludicrous that it does not take marketing and sales to the final mile - to be able to report and monitor on key marketing metrics. For example...How to measure the different KPI's I have in my funnel ie: Leia mais
147 avaliações positivas
41 Respostas
Março 20, 2024
robin_burkeman on Julho 31, 2019
Hi, I am a true Hubspot fan but find it ludicrous that it does not take marketing and sales to the final mile - to be able to report and monitor on key marketing metrics. For example...How to measure the different KPI's I have in my funnel ie: Leia mais
147 avaliações positivas
41 Respostas
Março 20, 2024
Solucionado
DOliwa on Junho 12, 2023
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a quick way to add the campaign performance summary to a dashboard, without having to recreate it as individual reports. The campaign performance metrics I'm referring to are (sessions, new contacts, influenced conta Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Fevereiro 02, 2024
Hi @DOliwa , This will be available in the upcoming weeks and months. With best regards, Jenny Mueller Product Manager (Campaigns App)
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.