Contributor | Platinum Partner
Member since ‎Nov 4, 2016
  • solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

Francois Benner

100% Inbound, Conversational and Social. HubSpot Partner, Drift Partner and Hootsuite Ambassador. Focussing on IT, Interior Design and Nonprofit industries. Inbound Marketing Teacher. HubSpot Training. HubSpot Partner since 2012.

Activity

CaitlinRose on March 03, 2021
Allow a workflow whereby if a deal is associated with a company (and than cmpany has associated contacts), then the contacts are pulled and automatically assigned to the deal. This would also work the other way where if a deal had an associated read more
339 upvotes
62 Replies
December 11, 2023
@RBlanchard FYI Until HubSpot develops this we are solving this using Insycle https://www.insycle.com/
jennysowyrda on September 22, 2021
INBOUND 2021 is quickly approaching. While we’ll be attending from all corners of the world this year, there are still countless opportunities to connect, learn and network during INBOUND. The venue may look different, but the quality a read more
7 upvotes
49 Replies
October 12, 2021
On-site + Online: Plan your agenda carefully and take notes! You will get so much inspiration, ideas and learn a lot. After 3 days you will be able t...read more
ParkerShort on December 07, 2016
I've been playing around with the capabilities of HubDB and it's pretty exciting. However, I'm trying to see if I can expand on the team directory idea in one very specific way. I'd like to make team member pages that leverage the database. My p read more
4 upvotes
11 Replies
February 09, 2021
Exactly what I've been searching for. Thanks!
Solved
seth4logicbay on July 12, 2018
Any ideas on how to make my font size smaller and/or making other stylistic changes to the GDPR language used in forms? Here is an example page view: https://www.logicbay.com/the-roi-of-partner-relationship-management-0?hs_preview=QWsjScgn-5957151 read more
0 upvote
10 Replies
March 27, 2019
@kleblanc Here's how I solved it for our forms: https://www.brandsensations.com/ist-meine-website-geeignet-fuer-inbound-marketing Hope it hel...read more
Solved
stanpollet on February 19, 2018
I'd like to insert a token into a link which depends on my contact property. I know it's possible to do it in the marketing templates, but I can't find a way to do it the Sales templates ! Uses cases : 1) Send a link with the parameters in o read more
February 27, 2018
I can do it the same way as on a landing page or follow-up email on the marketing side. I cloned a sales email template, then insert the part of the...read more
Solved
temblor on March 30, 2017
The Activity stream doesn't show anything. It shows a blue button telling me to log in or sign up, and a little text block saying to check to make sure my third party cookies are enabled. I am logged in and have checked that cookies are enabled (the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 31, 2017
Hi temblor, Just delete all cookies in your browser (at least the one from HubSpot). It will then work again. And remember that HubSpot works best ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Brandsensations