• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jelena Brocilovic

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

PamelaSoh on September 18, 2018
"Activity type" workflow condition is fairly new and it doesn't allow for re-enrollment trigger. There are many instances whereby users want to track sales emails being sent to contacts and to reenroll contacts into the workflow to create tasks read more
221 upvotes
48 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
December 21, 2023
We need this badly, seems like a no-brainer!
809CharlieTango on August 30, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature in HubSpot where HubSpot teams can be mentioned in the Notes area of a contact, company and deal record. We want to avoid mentioning several names when receiving a payment or process read more
238 upvotes
92 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
July 11, 2022
+1 for this idea, would be super useful!
kbialy on January 29, 2018
Our sales team has switched over to using the Sales Pro Document tool to send document links to their clients via email. This is a really great tool however, outside of the document view window it's not possible to extract names and create a list an read more
288 upvotes
107 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
July 01, 2022
I found a workaround for this. Create an automated marketing email containing the document link. Have sales people enroll the person into workflow ...read more
kbialy on January 29, 2018
Our sales team has switched over to using the Sales Pro Document tool to send document links to their clients via email. This is a really great tool however, outside of the document view window it's not possible to extract names and create a list an read more
288 upvotes
107 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
July 01, 2022
I found a workaround for this. Create an automated marketing email containing the document link. Have sales people enroll the person into workflow ...read more
Perrakoski on October 31, 2018
It would be beneficial to have Date stamp & Time stamp (system time, eg. YYYY-MM-DD & HH:MM) as available properties in Hubspot. So that one can pick date or time stamps to use in snippets or workflows.
370 upvotes
83 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 22, 2022
How is this not implemented yet? Need it badly!
teamgi on January 07, 2021
To prevent errors, I would like to see everywhere a form is referenced in HubSpot, particularily workflows. This way if a form needs to change, I can cross reference any associated workflows to make sure nothing breaks or needs updating, compare read more
66 upvotes
18 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 01, 2022
We need this so much!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.