• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Douglas Read

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
DRead on May 18, 2023
const eventType = 'pe23232_xyz'; const contactId = event.object.objectId; const response = await hubspotClient.events.eventsApi.getPage( null, null, 'contact', contactId, eventType, null, null, 1, ['-occurredAt'], undefined, ); status: error read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2023
The last argument to the function is a "Context" parameter not a timestamp.
Solved
DRead on May 18, 2023
const eventType = 'pe23232_xyz'; const contactId = event.object.objectId; const response = await hubspotClient.events.eventsApi.getPage( null, null, 'contact', contactId, eventType, null, null, 1, ['-occurredAt'], undefined, ); status: error read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2023
Solved
DRead on May 18, 2023
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2023
Solved
DRead on March 02, 2023
Sending transactional emails in standard sandbox. Error: Email not allowed to be sent to the specified recipient in a sandbox or developer test portal It appears it has to do with `+xyz` in the email e.g. ` user+xyz@email.com` I can read more
arlogilbert on January 13, 2022
Whoever is running the custom behavioral events products & legacy events products should be fired. Everything about CBE is a downgrade other than the custom properties. * The limit used to be 2000 events - Now 50 (arbitrary) events... 2000 d read more
20 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
June 30, 2022
I have been using both legacy and new cbe. It’s strange but at least I can use the best features of both. It appears that the cbe api is still beta.
arlogilbert on January 13, 2022
Whoever is running the custom behavioral events products & legacy events products should be fired. Everything about CBE is a downgrade other than the custom properties. * The limit used to be 2000 events - Now 50 (arbitrary) events... 2000 d read more
20 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
June 30, 2022
I have been using both legacy and new cbe. It’s strange but at least I can use the best features of both. It appears that the cbe api is still beta.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.