• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Valeriia Darkhanova

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

sblocksidge on November 02, 2023
Our company gets tons of spam form submissions. And as of this week, when we go to delete a contact, permanent delete is now the default option. We would like to have the option to change which type of deletion is the default selection when we delet read more
14 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
November 28, 2023
We need to be able to select the default option for deleting contacts.
Valleriia on August 22, 2023
We have multiple departments that mainly work with specific lifecycle stages. For example Marketing and Sales - Leads, MQLs, and SQLs. Customer support - Customers. It would be great to grant access to contacts not only by Everything/Team/Owned b read more
Tactitian on May 22, 2020
Currently, when you have a back and forth conversation with a client, it gets assembled in a thread for better readability. But the thread gets duplicated as many times as there are emails within it. So a 10 email conversation with a client will gen read more
26 upvotes
15 Replies
Contributor
July 12, 2023
We're looking forward so much to this update.
Valleriia on January 25, 2023
Hi all! I've just started Sales skills Bootcamp 2023 and I'm excited to improve my skills with the goal of making sustainable sales results, thoroughly understanding customer needs, more effective ways to close prospects, and mastering the discovery read more
Contributor
January 27, 2023
Thank you, @MiaSrebrnjak 😉
Solved
Tim on March 07, 2017
Hi, Is it possible to import my Gmail email history in Hubspot?
27 upvotes
51 Replies
Contributor
January 27, 2023
Hey there, Can you share a Sample of the excel file you trying to import? Meantime: this was my way of doing it. Start Import File from Co...read more
Solved
ASieber88 on August 05, 2021
Morning Team, Is there a way to link social media activity directly to the contact activity stream? For example, if a customer has liked our LinkedIn post, can we see that on their contact record? (I know they have done that and I don’t see this read more
14 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
January 25, 2023
That would be actually great to see contact's activity across all social media on Contact's Page in HubSpot! I hope someday in the future 🤔 💭
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges