• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sonja Bosch

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
SBosch on May 29, 2022
If I receive a call from one of my prospects to the number I have assigned in Hubspot, only the number shows - not the name of the prospect. How can I find the prospect details using the phone number only?
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
May 29, 2022
Thank you. I have set it up. Will test it out. Appreciated.
Solved
SBosch on May 29, 2022
If I receive a call from one of my prospects to the number I have assigned in Hubspot, only the number shows - not the name of the prospect. How can I find the prospect details using the phone number only?
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
May 29, 2022
Thank you. I have set it up. Will test it out. Appreciated.
KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
How do you uncover your leads' needs and goals? Have you ever had a conversation where you did an especially good job getting your prospect talking? Share your stories in the comments below! *To learn more about this, check out the Unders read more
84 upvotes
379 Replies
Participant
April 10, 2022
Great idea!
After you've found a lead, connected with them, and uncovered their needs, it's time for the big performance: Your sales presentation. How do you get yourself ready? Share your technique in the comments below! *To learn more about this, ch read more
77 upvotes
379 Replies
Participant
April 01, 2022
Design the presentation according to the prospects needs and buyer's context. It is critical in the Advise phase. Do not use the same script for ever...read more
How do you uncover your leads' needs and goals? Have you ever had a conversation where you did an especially good job getting your prospect talking? Share your stories in the comments below! *To learn more about this, check out the Unders read more
84 upvotes
379 Replies
Participant
April 10, 2022
Great idea!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for SBosch