• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Olivia Bagnall

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

nat_sch on October 26, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for the best way to find out how many emails are left to send daily via the sequences. I don't want to check sequence by sequence how many mails are left to send, and how many I can still send a given day. It would be nice t read more
7 upvotes
4 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
April 17, 2024
+1 for customer
KPierce7 on February 06, 2024
Hi Everyone, Has anyone had an issue with email Opens and Clicks not being recorded? We have an automation that uses "Delay until one of the following happens: Clicked link in email". We had someone enrolled in the automation and they opened and read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 06, 2024
Hi @KPierce7 My name is Olivia and I am an ex-HubSpotter turned HubSpot expert for Baskey the agency. Happy to help here! First off, depending o...read more
Solved
JStamm on February 05, 2024
Currently, we adding line items to a deal, we can select the item we want to add but we cannot edit qty until we are back into the Deal and out of the Add Line Item window. It would be much more intuitive and user-friendly to be able to set the qt read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 06, 2024
@JStamm Here are the steps I use. 1) On the deal record I go to 'add line item' in the line item section on the right side panel 2) In the wind...read more
Solved
DKreynen on February 05, 2024
Hi Within our line of business (Digital Healthcare) we are in contact with a bunch of different stakeholders (different jobfunctions) within each organization we work with. The prospecting tool automatically pulls in leads based on the lifecycle s read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 06, 2024
@DKreynen No problem at all. Myself and my small team have a tonne of experience implemeting effective lifecycle stage + lead scoring system fo...read more
pythonogren on February 05, 2024
Hi, I asked your live chat support and they couldn't solve it and told me to write here. I transfer Brevo contacts to hubspot and is working. But it does not transfer the phone numbers. I only get the mails. The phone numbers field is full in Br read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 06, 2024
@pythonogren Thank you for sharing that! Just to confirm, you are checking the 'mobile phone number' property on your contacts in HA and n...read more
pythonogren on February 05, 2024
Hi, I asked your live chat support and they couldn't solve it and told me to write here. I transfer Brevo contacts to hubspot and is working. But it does not transfer the phone numbers. I only get the mails. The phone numbers field is full in Br read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 06, 2024
@pythonogren Thank you for sharing that! Just to confirm, you are checking the 'mobile phone number' property on your contacts in HA and n...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Olivia_Bagnall