• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Liana Cuta

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Destin on January 23, 2023
Hello everybody, I am new in this community and I am so happy to discover you. I am just hired like Managing Director of Sales in Fintech company. We are two societies like that in the local market but our competitor is most visible than us since 5 read more
Participant | Elite Partner
January 25, 2023
Hello, Congrats for the new job! I think I'll need more details in order to give you proper advice but it's always good to start with creating/ refre...read more
Capo on December 20, 2022
Hi @ All! John Caponigro, aka Capo, from Waymark here. I lead our Customer Success Team and am looking forward to diving more into Hubspot to add efficiencies to our process and achieving calm scale, with greater customer satisfaction, for read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 21, 2022
Hello @Capo , I would say KB with video content (which I see you already do) and using the CS Surveys from HS - NPS, CSAT etc. We use this kin...read more
Rickey33Payne1 on November 30, 2022
Our Account Manager/Customer Success team has to maximize our customer's use of our services. Unlike a typical sales pipeline, this pipeline doesn't end once the customer agrees/pays or the service/product has been delivered. Any best practices read more
1 upvote
12 Replies
December 07, 2022
Hello, Usually we have 2 pipelines, one for sales and one for customer success and we use a WF to connect them and we use an alignment dashboard rep...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Liana24