• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Suzanne Cauchi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MDelage001 on May 09, 2023
Does anyone know how to complete the practical exam portion of the HubSpot Certification withouith the paid version? I completed exam portion and it states I must complete the practical excersizes: Create a Buyer Persona, Outline Your Next CAmpaign read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
May 10, 2023
I signed up for trials when I did the certification
KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
There are a lot of great resources in the world for salespeople to learn how to be better at selling. What's your favorite one? There's no extra credit for sharing HubSpot resources--tell us about one we might not have heard of! *To learn read more
46 upvotes
152 Replies
Contributor
February 17, 2023
Hubspot Academy is a fantastic learning resource but you need to practice what you learn. You need to be comfortable and willing to fail fast. Journal...read more
mbarba on February 16, 2022
Revenue Operations, or RevOps, is integral to taking an inbound approach to business and speeding up your company’s flywheel. Why are those important? Let’s define terms first: Inbound is a method of attracting, e read more
Contributor
January 17, 2023
From author Val McDermid today on twitter: Great example of friction "So, I needed to replace a credit card and opted to apply for @marksandspen...read more
mbarba on February 16, 2022
Revenue Operations, or RevOps, is integral to taking an inbound approach to business and speeding up your company’s flywheel. Why are those important? Let’s define terms first: Inbound is a method of attracting, e read more
Contributor
January 17, 2023
From author Val McDermid today on twitter: Great example of friction "So, I needed to replace a credit card and opted to apply for @marksandspen...read more
Ahmar_Awan on September 20, 2022
Hello Everyone, Hope all is well at your end. Ahmar Awan here, I am Head of Commercial at a Pakistani Tech enabled logistics Startup "Truckitin" operating across Pakistan. Founded two years ago, we have raised USD 17 million Seed stage funding read more
8 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
September 21, 2022
I recommend this LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12530021
KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
There are a lot of great resources in the world for salespeople to learn how to be better at selling. What's your favorite one? There's no extra credit for sharing HubSpot resources--tell us about one we might not have heard of! *To learn read more
46 upvotes
152 Replies
Contributor
February 17, 2023
Hubspot Academy is a fantastic learning resource but you need to practice what you learn. You need to be comfortable and willing to fail fast. Journal...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges