• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rico Gmür

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
RGmür on June 01, 2022
Hi There I am searching for an efficient way to deduplicate company records with the free version. Thank you for your help! Best regards Rico
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
RGmür on May 04, 2022
Hallo, Bei der Synchronisation von Kontakt und Unternehmensdaten wischen Hubspot und Bexio können bei mir gut ein drittel nicht synchronisiert werden (Hubspot dienst als Maindatabase). Mit welchen Einstellungen der Free Version kann ich eine read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 04, 2022
Ein weiteres Problem ist, dass Kontakte nicht mit dem zugehörigen Unternehmen von Hubspot nach Bexio synchronisiert werden.
Solved
RGmür on May 04, 2022
Hallo, Bei der Synchronisation von Kontakt und Unternehmensdaten wischen Hubspot und Bexio können bei mir gut ein drittel nicht synchronisiert werden (Hubspot dienst als Maindatabase). Mit welchen Einstellungen der Free Version kann ich eine read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 04, 2022
Ein weiteres Problem ist, dass Kontakte nicht mit dem zugehörigen Unternehmen von Hubspot nach Bexio synchronisiert werden.
Solved
RGmür on March 31, 2022
Hello there, I am trying to upload a list containing 2040 rows, but I get the error message that I can't upload more than 500'00 rows a day. - I have not uploaded any lists as of today. - I used multiple browsers, cleared the cache and dele read more
0 upvote
12 Replies
April 13, 2022
Hi @karstenkoehler Yes the problem resolved itself, there must have been a technical issue on hubspots side. Thank you!
Solved
RGmür on March 31, 2022
Hello there, I am trying to upload a list containing 2040 rows, but I get the error message that I can't upload more than 500'00 rows a day. - I have not uploaded any lists as of today. - I used multiple browsers, cleared the cache and dele read more
0 upvote
12 Replies
April 13, 2022
Hi @karstenkoehler Yes the problem resolved itself, there must have been a technical issue on hubspots side. Thank you!
Solved
RGmür on March 31, 2022
0 upvote
12 Replies
April 13, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.