• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Renee Long

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

FrancescoM839 on April 14, 2023
The Saved Section is really helpful, but it's missing the essential editing part. On my website I have re-used a section several times and I had to edit them one by one since there is no "Global Update". That can be an easy feature to add with a hug read more
HubSpot Employee
November 03, 2023
+1 -- this would be a great addition for partners and customers who are managing websites
yvonnekloiber on November 23, 2018
I wish there the opportunity to show a different name in the live chat profile than the user name. For privacy reasons I don't want every website visitor to see my full name and would prefer using an alias or to show only the first name. This is read more
84 upvotes
38 Replies
HubSpot Employee
January 12, 2023
Hey all! It looks like we've recently added this as a feature -- see below 🙂 Click to expand the Choose chat avatar section, then click ...read more
maximelexstart on September 21, 2018
Hey there! For us to be able to create forms that use Deal Properties would be amazing. Is that something easily feasible? Thank you.
564 upvotes
177 Replies
HubSpot Employee
December 21, 2022
+1! Would be great
Brownstephen101 on May 20, 2022
Right now, if you have two calculated fields, and one is using the other to generate it's sum. If the first field does not have a value (IE: a rolllup of associated deal values to a company, before any deals are created for that company), then the d read more
35 upvotes
8 Replies
HubSpot Employee
November 09, 2022
+1 this has definitely come up a few times for customers who are using multiple calc properties together
PamelaSoh on September 18, 2018
"Activity type" workflow condition is fairly new and it doesn't allow for re-enrollment trigger. There are many instances whereby users want to track sales emails being sent to contacts and to reenroll contacts into the workflow to create tasks read more
221 upvotes
48 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 31, 2022
+1 -- this would make so many customer lives easier
StaceyM on April 27, 2017
I work in a team spread across 4 different time zones. It would be helpful if each of us could have our local time zone associated with our HS profile and that would carry through when I'm scheduling activities or assigning tasks.
498 upvotes
168 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 21, 2022
+1
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.