• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Courtney Hickey

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

eliot_martin on April 12, 2022
I am struggling with conflicts between what is shown on a quote and the ARR/TCC values populated on the deal. Here is the scenario... I have a service that I want to sell as 3-year subscription, billed on each year so have created the following read more
8 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2024
Another thing we are running into now that we have multiple products is that customers want to see a roll up of net unit price per user on ARR items ...read more
CQian on August 18, 2023
In the deal section, we are able to create line items associated with deals, however, it doesn't seem like we can customize the form at the moment. Why this is needed: (1) there are fields that are not relevant to our use case, I'd like to dro read more
33 upvotes
18 Replies
Contributor
March 28, 2024
My date properties for start & end are in the wrong order. Causing a lot of problems for us!
BramvdBemt on December 15, 2023
When you create a property that includes a link. For example company website. It is not clickable when you add it to an association card. For example company domain is clickable but unfortunately no other links are clickable.
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Contributor
March 26, 2024
This is so needed! In K12 email domains are rarely ever consistent with the school or district website, so we need our HubSpot users to be able to cl...read more
sharonlicari on March 14, 2024
Hello Community! I am thrilled to announce our Champion of the Month for March 2024 is: Dan Currin 🎉 @Dan1 Let's give Dan a big round of applause for his incredible contributions as read more
6 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
March 18, 2024
Congratulations @Dan1 ! 🎉 And thanks for all of your help with GeoMapper this month, our Sales team is going to love it!
Solved
courtney_hickey on January 02, 2024
Is there a way to link deals (or objects in general) back to the object(s) of origin that created them via workflow? (that is not manual association, and if at all possible useful for past deals)
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
January 05, 2024
My use case is that I have a sales deal that closes and triggers the creation of an onboarding deal. However, I may want to access information from t...read more
Solved
courtney_hickey on January 02, 2024
Is there a way to link deals (or objects in general) back to the object(s) of origin that created them via workflow? (that is not manual association, and if at all possible useful for past deals)
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
January 05, 2024
My use case is that I have a sales deal that closes and triggers the creation of an onboarding deal. However, I may want to access information from t...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups