• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Terese Market

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MRainville on February 24, 2021
While Twitter and Facebook give you the option to post more than one image, Instgram only allows one. C an we get that capability in HubSpot ASAP! 🙂
9 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
May 25, 2022
Haven't been able to post more than 1 photo at a time on IG biz. Can with the other platforms. Others going through the same thing. I think they ...read more
MRainville on February 24, 2021
While Twitter and Facebook give you the option to post more than one image, Instgram only allows one. C an we get that capability in HubSpot ASAP! 🙂
9 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
May 25, 2022
Haven't been able to post more than 1 photo at a time on IG biz. Can with the other platforms. Others going through the same thing. I think they ...read more
TeriTheTerrible on May 25, 2022
Hello! A couple of things: Video is the main driver on Social right now. The fact that I can't post a reel through Hubspot or have a creator account is limiting our brand's ability to use Hubspot. Trending sounds are needed to hit the algorithm in read more
4 upvotes
4 Replies
pauledwards on May 20, 2022
I care a lot about my company's social media presence and I am sure you care about yours too! I am curious about two things: 1. We are looking to expand our presence among a wider range of social media platforms. In that case, what platform is mos read more
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
May 25, 2022
Hi Paul! So for your first question, the fastest growing platform right now is Tik Tok. Most brands are still in the Facebook, Instagram phase and a...read more
HolliW00d on October 05, 2021
We the marketing team would love to have the ability to add social posts to HubSpot campaigns, which were not published in HubSpot but on the platform (Facebook, Insta, LinkedIn). It was already possible once. As we mostly combine a lot of chan read more
54 upvotes
31 Replies
Participant
May 02, 2022
I would like to be able to do this as well as I cannot schedule carosel posts, reels (the fact that I have to remain a biz account if I want to sched...read more
JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w read more
179 upvotes
529 Replies
Participant
April 12, 2022
There's still time to join! Click now while seats are open.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for TeriTheTerrible