• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Phillip Luebke

Phillip Luebke is the marketing and business development manager for Olympus Technical Services, an environmental remediation and emergency spill response company in the Northern Rockies of the United States. He has over 25 years of experience in marketing, communications, operations management, entrepreneurship, and procurement technical assistance. His winding career path has traversed such diverse industries as wireless telecommunications, craft brewing, amateur sports, advertising, business consulting, and university advancement. Phillip has a BA in marketing from the University of Northern Iowa and an MBA from the Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa. When Phillip's not working, volunteering, or spending time with his family, he enjoys swimming, mountain biking, hiking, and listening to podcasts and audiobooks.

Activity

Solved
MikeCNorthrup on November 20, 2019
Hi all, Is there a best practice for indicating that contact has left a company, without removing their historic data from the company record?
4 upvotes
13 Replies
Participant
October 17, 2022
Is there a solution if you have already created a new contact record for that person that is associated with their new company?
Philadopolis on August 04, 2022
When I update a contact's phone number, I enter the phone number, then click "Done." That should be all I need to do, but there is a second step if I want my change to take effect. At the bottom of the screen, there is a banner that says "You've cha read more
RayBaum on December 03, 2020
It would be a blessing to have notes "autosave" as soon they are started and created. I am a Mac user, and the mouse I have acts as the track pad as well. On too many occasions, I've started a note in Hubspot and accidentally slid my fingers across read more
11 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
August 04, 2022
I lost all my notes about a meeting this morning because I must have gotten interrupted and navigated to a different browser tab before clicking "Sav...read more
jennysowyrda on May 13, 2022
On May 17th we'll host a panel conversation with 4 customers discussing how moving from Salesforce to HubSpot empowered rewarding customer relationships across marketing and sales touch points. Live Event: May 17, 2022 | 2pm ET Save read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2022
I work for a B2B/B2G company that provides environmental remediation, emergency spill response, and environmental consulting services from three offi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.