• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Manasi Shah

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Whitend75 on September 05, 2019
We love the new Quote Approval function, but would like to be able to have more than a single approver. There are several reasons why: 1) If the approver is out for an extended time, it would be important for them to easily be able to delegate read more
230 upvotes
63 Replies
Participant
February 01, 2024
Hi there, For a B2B business, having multiple quote approvals is a pretty basic need. I see that this topic was taken into planning in 2020. But ...read more
LLuik on November 29, 2022
Hello! Does anyone know how I can a) change the wording of the property 'Billing Start Date' & b) if it is possible to remove the option 'At Paymet'. Thanks so so much in advance!!
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
November 01, 2023
Hi, I have a similar issue but the solution doesn't work for me. When I made edits on the global terms for Billing start date, HubSpot completely re...read more
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
644 upvotes
179 Replies
Participant
August 17, 2023
Absolutely need. It would solve a lot of our problems. Currently we are doing this using Custom codes, but i would really like this functionality to ...read more
MShah2022 on August 15, 2023
Hi Team, We constantly face issues with quality control with regards to our sales teams. It would be great to have mandatory properties functionality after a deal record is created as not everything regarding a deal is known at the time of dea read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
HSymonds on March 22, 2021
It woudl be extremely helpful if you could have dependent properties. So if a certian field in a proeprty is selected there is the option of another relaetd property showing or appearing below. This would mean that my team is only filling in relevan read more
97 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
July 27, 2023
I can't beleive that this doesn't have more upvotes! This is a basic CRM maintenance topic. Why does it take HubSpot so long to take notice of this f...read more
SteveJenns on March 06, 2017
I would like to set up field dependencies for Contact Properties, to ensure that my Sales/Marketing team are updating contact details correctly. For example, I would only want certain fields to be editable against a contact record if anoth read more
1040 upvotes
312 Replies
Participant
June 28, 2023
Hi Team, Do we have an ETA for this functionality? I have loads of use cases where these can be implemented and see a lot of value that this coul...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.