• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Scott Lumley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

christourre on December 29, 2017
When creating a deal from a contact record, Hubspot will automatically title it as the Company Name (great) and add "- New Deal" on to the deal name as well. There is no way to configure the system so that it does not automatically do this. read more
177 upvotes
86 Replies
May 10, 2022
Agreed, this is a small thing but very annoying for our team to keep deleting 'new deal' from the deal name.
gaslaughter on July 15, 2021
When customizing the layout of deal records, it would be great if there was an option to edit the "Deal record left sidebar" to show the associated tasks or the most recent task associated with that record. This would allow my team to see the associ read more
12 upvotes
4 Replies
March 01, 2022
If you want to drag and drop (move) any deal into the next stage you need to peform some kind of task or activity, you can only do this by opening a ...read more
Are on September 10, 2020
Should be able to set default filter / view in deals from the Kanban view, not only from the list view.
5 upvotes
5 Replies
February 28, 2022
Our teams work to a high volume of deals, we need to sort these easily via having a default Kanban view set by the user. Having to switch to the righ...read more
samglenn on January 14, 2020
It would be nice to be able to see, specifically in the Task "board" view, who a task was assigned by. Was this a task I created for myself? Did a teammate create it for me? Was it auto-created? Did my boss assign it to me? This would also be help read more
104 upvotes
44 Replies
February 28, 2022
In my humble yet undeniably professional opinion this needs to be added, it definitley slows down collaboration.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.