• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Franz J. Schäfer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

EBauer on September 14, 2022
If a company wants to use HubSpot as its system of record for CRM it needs to have the ability to be the repository of all documents related to its customers. Contracts, NDAs, MOUs, SOWs, etc. etc. etc. As it exists now, HubSpot's "attachment" read more
Participant
October 25, 2022
As a technical support agent using Service Hub, being able to sort and search for uploaded log files would be helpful. For supported file types, a pr...read more
TWL on April 26, 2022
Who : Service Hub - Support tickets What is the goal? : To be alerted of important information before proceeding with a service. Added Value: Alert stakeholders of busniess critical infomation The Idea: We need warning messages read more
Participant
August 22, 2022
This would be so helpful to see client-specific messages on Hubspot Tickets. We could then act on pertinent information during the call.
FJSchafer on May 24, 2022
I may have 20-30 Notifications to process in the Notification center, then mark as read or archive. As I navigate through the notifications, it would be nice if: 1. The selection buttons were replaced by Quick Action Buttons labeled "MARK READ" read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Solved
FJSchafer on April 08, 2022
As I am working through tickets in the Tickets and List View, I would like to pin tickets of importance to the top or side of the window, so I can return to them. Browser Bookmarks & History do not work well for this because they are managed read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
April 08, 2022
I posted this, a new idea here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Service-Hub-Pin-a-Ticket/idi-p/611241#M109153
As I am working through tickets in the Tickets and List View, I would like to pin tickets of importance to the top or side of the window, so I can return to them. Browser Bookmarks & History do not work well for this because they are managed ex read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Solved
As I am working through tickets in the Tickets and List View, I would like to pin tickets of importance to the top or side of the window, so I can return to them. Browser Bookmarks & History do not work well for this because they are managed read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
April 08, 2022
I posted this, a new idea here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Service-Hub-Pin-a-Ticket/idi-p/611241#M109153
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.