• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

D'nardo Colucci

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

HubUser4517 on December 11, 2018
Currently facing the issue of not being able to disable 2FA authenthication for users in my portal. Wishing this was a feature as sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise and we might not be able to authenthicate via mobile device. Would be great read more
73 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
January 29, 2024
This has to be the worst implementation of 2FA ever. Users have no control over how and when it works. We (super users) spent a day and a half d...read more
Bilisevic on February 06, 2020
Hi guys, w hen someone mentions me in a comment and I get the email notification, clicking on the notification doesn't take me to the comment but to Company or Contact where the comment was made. It makes it hard for me to find a comment if there is read more
27 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
April 25, 2022
All, there's another thread about this but I can't find it right now. In short, Hubspot needs to redesign the Notes and Mention workflow. It's te...read more
Ckmiller13 on December 20, 2021
There are a number of locations that you are able to MENTION another Hubspot Member to alert them of a task, note, call, email, or other that you would like them to look at. The automated email that goes to that Hubspot user has ZERO identifying pr read more
Participant
March 08, 2022
My thoughts exactly. I guess you can @mention someone from many different fields making this more difficult but I sure would like at least the Deal ...read more
Solved
katriel on December 03, 2019
I find that tracking emails is invasive and I prefer not to do it to my partners and contacts. I therefore disable tracking for all emails. As a result, all emails I send show up in my activity logs with a repetitive error: "Tracking data is not ava read more
13 upvotes
30 Replies
Participant
February 21, 2022
Our company (9 people) just moved from Streak to Hubspot. Only our two sales people have email tracking enabled. While overall we all really like ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.