• ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

Andrew Mi

About me: https://salesbrush.com/#about-me

アクティビティ

JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need 続きを読む
129 いいね!
601 コメント
投稿者
3月 17日, 2022
Facebook, Instagram. Trying to get Google Ads and Linkedin Ads working.
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need 続きを読む
129 いいね!
601 コメント
投稿者
3月 17日, 2022
Facebook, Instagram. Trying to get Google Ads and Linkedin Ads working.
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w 続きを読む
179 いいね!
529 コメント
投稿者
3月 07日, 2022
Book a Call
JorieMunroe 7月 11日, 2021
Buyer personas can be created through research, surveys, and interviews — all with a mix of customers, prospects, and those outside your contacts database who might align with your target audience. But like all data, even information you g 続きを読む
201 いいね!
794 コメント
投稿者
3月 03日, 2022
Couldn't agree more! I would also update the personas once the existing campaign conversions become poor.
JorieMunroe 1月 26日, 2021
Hey there! Welcome to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please 続きを読む
47 いいね!
226 コメント
投稿者
3月 03日, 2022
Hello fellow marketers! My name is Andrew, nice to be here 🙂 Happy to chat about HubSpot implementation and marketing tricks here on in person! ...続きを読む
KyleJepson 7月 11日, 2021
HubSpot has a lot of tools for connecting with contacts, and there are a host of other tools sales teams use outside of HubSpot. What's your favorite tool for connecting with people? Share your thoughts in the comments below! *To learn mor 続きを読む
253 いいね!
1332 コメント
投稿者
2月 28日, 2022
Phone call - by far the best for me to establish emphaty with the potential customer.
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

SalesBrushに対するグループハブ