• Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Andrew Mi

About me: https://salesbrush.com/#about-me

Activity

JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need read more
129 upvotes
601 Replies
Contributor
March 17, 2022
Facebook, Instagram. Trying to get Google Ads and Linkedin Ads working.
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need read more
129 upvotes
601 Replies
Contributor
March 17, 2022
Facebook, Instagram. Trying to get Google Ads and Linkedin Ads working.
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w read more
179 upvotes
529 Replies
Contributor
March 07, 2022
Book a Call
Buyer personas can be created through research, surveys, and interviews — all with a mix of customers, prospects, and those outside your contacts database who might align with your target audience. But like all data, even information you g read more
200 upvotes
794 Replies
Contributor
March 03, 2022
Couldn't agree more! I would also update the personas once the existing campaign conversions become poor.
JorieMunroe on January 26, 2021
Hey there! Welcome to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please read more
47 upvotes
226 Replies
Contributor
March 03, 2022
Hello fellow marketers! My name is Andrew, nice to be here 🙂 Happy to chat about HubSpot implementation and marketing tricks here on in person! ...read more
KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
HubSpot has a lot of tools for connecting with contacts, and there are a host of other tools sales teams use outside of HubSpot. What's your favorite tool for connecting with people? Share your thoughts in the comments below! *To learn mor read more
253 upvotes
1332 Replies
Contributor
February 28, 2022
Phone call - by far the best for me to establish emphaty with the potential customer.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for SalesBrush