• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

NOAH MALIKO

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
Connecting with leads can be hard. Even when people are interested in your product, they're often busy or have competing priorities. How do you get to that first conversation with a lead? Share your tips and tricks in the comments below! * read more
88 upvotes
500 Replies
February 17, 2022
1. request to make a connection on linkeidln 2. Start depositing some love by liking their posts 3. I drop good afternoon and wish them a great day...read more
Inbound sales transforms sales to match the way people buy. It's all about meeting prospects where they are and helping them move toward a purchasing decision. Is this different from the way you're used to approaching sales, or have you been doing read more
265 upvotes
756 Replies
February 17, 2022
It is different, it is not called calling. A prospect is coming to you rather than the other way around. You are at ease and even more helpful becaus...read more
How do you uncover your leads' needs and goals? Have you ever had a conversation where you did an especially good job getting your prospect talking? Share your stories in the comments below! *To learn more about this, check out the Unders read more
82 upvotes
372 Replies
February 16, 2022
I sell Real Estate Appraisal App to lenders. So i use linkedln. I search for lenders, i read about them. I see if they qualify as OUR IDEAL CLIENT. I...read more
JonPayne on June 29, 2021
We’ve learned that a hero statement is as much about who you DON’T want to business with as who you do. Few brands are brave enough to put their hero statement front and centre. Who does it boldy? *To learn more about this, check out the read more
9 upvotes
23 Replies
February 15, 2022
I think Wendys
JonPayne on June 29, 2021
It’s a tough question - often there are many in the business who don’t want to publish pricing and sometimes there are good reasons not to, how do you choose if you should share your pricing online? And if you do, how do you display it on your webs read more
February 15, 2022
I just do not think its a good idea, then the price conscious customer will depart
Inbound sales transforms sales to match the way people buy. It's all about meeting prospects where they are and helping them move toward a purchasing decision. Is this different from the way you're used to approaching sales, or have you been doing read more
265 upvotes
756 Replies
February 17, 2022
It is different, it is not called calling. A prospect is coming to you rather than the other way around. You are at ease and even more helpful becaus...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.