• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Agnes Haverling

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
AHaverling on October 03, 2023
Do you know if there is a specific limit to the amount of Super Admins you can add to a HubSpot account? Or would that be the total user amount cut-off point at 2500? Asking here since I could not find a clear answer in the docs. Thank you! read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
October 03, 2023
Perfect, thanks a lot Yohann! 😃 Kind regards, Agnes
Solved
AHaverling on October 03, 2023
Do you know if there is a specific limit to the amount of Super Admins you can add to a HubSpot account? Or would that be the total user amount cut-off point at 2500? Asking here since I could not find a clear answer in the docs. Thank you! read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
October 03, 2023
Perfect, thanks a lot Yohann! 😃 Kind regards, Agnes
Otterbot on December 21, 2020
We would like our form to be able to use dependencies to display a rich text message (rather than an input field). Because we get many inquiries via our contact form, we want to be able to guide people to right place - sometimes an FAQ or an em read more
68 upvotes
24 Replies
Participant
June 07, 2022
+1, I have multiple clients that would love this option too.
AHaverling on February 23, 2022
Hi all, Do you know of a way to create a task for a sales rep in Dynamics 365 based on form submissions or updated properties in HubSpot? We need to be able to notify sales if a contact reaches a certain score, submits a form etc. I am interest read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 25, 2022
Thank you! 😃 This looks like a good solution. I will have to look into Operations hub Professional.
EMeyer on October 22, 2021
When using the HubSpot Data Sync Integration with Dynamics there is a limitation of being unable to sync/map with properties that have drop-down, radio select, and checkbox properties. We have Marketing Hub Professional and even a read more
59 upvotes
29 Replies
Participant
February 23, 2022
I found this workaround posted by @FransLeys in another thread, reposting it here in case it can help someone while we wait for the updated connect...read more
AHaverling on February 23, 2022
Hi all, Do you know of a way to create a task for a sales rep in Dynamics 365 based on form submissions or updated properties in HubSpot? We need to be able to notify sales if a contact reaches a certain score, submits a form etc. I am interest read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 25, 2022
Thank you! 😃 This looks like a good solution. I will have to look into Operations hub Professional.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for AHaverling