• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Teresa Reidt

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
TesaReichts on July 03, 2023
Hi all, we are dealing with recurring website accessibility issues due to our reverse proxy set up. At this point, I need to share my frustration and would appreciate your input. Background: Our website is hosted on HubSpot CMS and we are u read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
September 28, 2023
Good news! We have found a solution. Unfortunately, the problem with our website being unreachable via the reverse proxy occurred again today. ...read more
Solved
TesaReichts on July 05, 2023
Hi all, we are thinking about using Google Ads but are worried about the GDPR implications. How do you handle this? Do you use the Ads' connection in HubSpot? What data is transferred to Google Ads via the integration (is it anonymized)? How d read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
July 05, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler , I guess this one got away from me. Thanks! It looks like question 3. can be answered with yes (encrypted) regarding the t...read more
Solved
TesaReichts on July 05, 2023
Hi all, we are thinking about using Google Ads but are worried about the GDPR implications. How do you handle this? Do you use the Ads' connection in HubSpot? What data is transferred to Google Ads via the integration (is it anonymized)? How d read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
July 05, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler , I guess this one got away from me. Thanks! It looks like question 3. can be answered with yes (encrypted) regarding the t...read more
Solved
Hi all, we are dealing with recurring website accessibility issues due to our reverse proxy set up. At this point, I need to share my frustration and would appreciate your input. Background: Our website is hosted on HubSpot CMS and we are u read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
September 28, 2023
Good news! We have found a solution. Unfortunately, the problem with our website being unreachable via the reverse proxy occurred again today. ...read more
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
September 28, 2023
palves on August 02, 2017
Last week we experienced a situation where our data become duplicated and thereby corrupt. Hubspot had to issue a fix, however our data remains comprimised. We need an automated backup process so in the future we are able to recover the informa read more
123 upvotes
36 Replies
Contributor
June 20, 2023
+1
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups