Miembro
Miembro desde ‎feb 6, 2022
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Becky Knott

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

yoramschwell en May 01, 2019
I have a property which is a date value to tell me when something needs to happen. I want to set this date automatically in a workflow when the contact does a different action (submits a form). Currently, I can only set the field to today or a stati Leer más
33 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Miembro
Septiembre 02, 2022
This should not only be a simple process to add in, but is also an ESSENTIAL piece of my workflows!! I sell memberships, and often people purchase o...Leer más
JBohenko en Julio 20, 2022
Allowing for the ability to delay when a payment is initiated on a signed quote would be a big benefit. My partner and I are trying to use HS payments instead of signing and then setting up in Bill.com. However, to get customers we sometimes ne Leer más
10 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Miembro
Agosto 20, 2022
I too believe this is a must have enhancement! We would utilize this for a couple of different things. One is that we sometimes want to offer a fre...Leer más
JMarkiewicz en Febrero 10, 2022
Hi! I would love an option to change the payment date within the subscription instead of cancelling and starting a new one. Thank you!
2 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Agosto 20, 2022
Agreed, this is a MUST HAVE!! I bill my clients monthly for services. The services are provided based on a calendar month, and not a 30 day period....Leer más
RKnott en May 02, 2022
In our case, we provide fitness training, and often this fitness training is in preparation for a specific race or event. These events are on a specific date. For example, we may put together a group of athletes that are training for a triathlon t Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
RKnott en Abril 16, 2022
The standard receipt that goes out after a payment or subcription is created has both an email address and a phone number to contact if there are questions. There is no way to edit this receipt, and no way to remove the phone number, as phone numbe Leer más
2 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Axle en Enero 11, 2017
I have a client Jack.org. Their name is not "Jack". But I can't use their name in social media posts within Hubspot because it gets published with the Hubspot shorted URL instead of their brand name. How about a feature so that if I put Leer más
101 Me gusta
43 Respuestas
Miembro
Marzo 04, 2022
Totally agree with this, needs to be some way to identify a URL that you want posted "AS IS" without being shortened!
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.