Mitglied
Mitglied seit ‎Feb 6, 2022
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Becky Knott

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

yoramschwell on Mai 01, 2019
I have a property which is a date value to tell me when something needs to happen. I want to set this date automatically in a workflow when the contact does a different action (submits a form). Currently, I can only set the field to today or a stati Beitrag ansehen
33 Likes
11 Antworten
Mitglied
September 02, 2022
This should not only be a simple process to add in, but is also an ESSENTIAL piece of my workflows!! I sell memberships, and often people purchase o...Beitrag ansehen
JBohenko on Juli 20, 2022
Allowing for the ability to delay when a payment is initiated on a signed quote would be a big benefit. My partner and I are trying to use HS payments instead of signing and then setting up in Bill.com. However, to get customers we sometimes ne Beitrag ansehen
12 Likes
7 Antworten
Mitglied
August 20, 2022
I too believe this is a must have enhancement! We would utilize this for a couple of different things. One is that we sometimes want to offer a fre...Beitrag ansehen
JMarkiewicz on Februar 10, 2022
Hi! I would love an option to change the payment date within the subscription instead of cancelling and starting a new one. Thank you!
2 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitglied
August 20, 2022
Agreed, this is a MUST HAVE!! I bill my clients monthly for services. The services are provided based on a calendar month, and not a 30 day period....Beitrag ansehen
RKnott on Mai 02, 2022
In our case, we provide fitness training, and often this fitness training is in preparation for a specific race or event. These events are on a specific date. For example, we may put together a group of athletes that are training for a triathlon t Beitrag ansehen
RKnott on April 16, 2022
The standard receipt that goes out after a payment or subcription is created has both an email address and a phone number to contact if there are questions. There is no way to edit this receipt, and no way to remove the phone number, as phone numbe Beitrag ansehen
Axle on Januar 11, 2017
I have a client Jack.org. Their name is not "Jack". But I can't use their name in social media posts within Hubspot because it gets published with the Hubspot shorted URL instead of their brand name. How about a feature so that if I put Beitrag ansehen
101 Likes
43 Antworten
Mitglied
März 04, 2022
Totally agree with this, needs to be some way to identify a URL that you want posted "AS IS" without being shortened!
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.