Miembro
Miembro desde ‎feb 3, 2022
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Megan Larson

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

MJSchmidt81786 en Agosto 20, 2020
I was thinking of a way to essentially have 2 submit buttons on a form. So we have a 2 part form that needs to be filled out post a session we are hosting: an evaluation form and an affirmation form. In some cases, our attendees will need t Leer más
15 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
May 23, 2023
This would be so convenient. We need people to register for things with different payment amounts and it is SO CUMBERSOME to try to accomplish this w...Leer más
MLarson-TWG en Octubre 20, 2022
The set your own price feature is really cool! What would be even better is the ability to set a minimum. Pay what you want (minimum $25). Or whatever the set minimum amount is.
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
MLarson-TWG en Octubre 20, 2022
Currently, discount codes only go up to 99%. When a client wants to be invoiced but we still need them to complete the registration process, a 100% discount code is needed. This seems like an easy thing to fix.
46 Me gusta
21 Respuestas
MHaskell2 en Marzo 16, 2022
Currently, there is no functionality to post Reels or Stories to Instagram from HubSpot. This is extremely important as Instagram continues to transition to a heavily video content platform. Are you looking into implementing this feature anytime so Leer más
201 Me gusta
54 Respuestas
Miembro
Septiembre 21, 2022
It took forever to get the ability to do carousel posts. We definitely need the ability to post reels. It would be great if Hubspot could partner w...Leer más
MLarson-TWG en Agosto 30, 2022
Hello! Overall we love the calendar feature, but really need to cap the # of meetings per week so our team doesn't get overwhelmed. We have very limited availability with shared calendars, so we leave as many meeting spots open as we can in order Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
uoduwa en Julio 30, 2021
It'd be helpful for the " Send to more" functionality to also work for A/B, timezone, and automated emails. If we have a high-performing email, it usually makes sense to simply send to more vs. clone and re-create a separate email with separate metr Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Agosto 18, 2022
This would be a great feature. We have an automated email that goes out to participants before specific events. Sometimes people say they didn't ge...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para MLarson-TWG