• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sam Longley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

HJohnson3 on February 20, 2023
When looking at influenced revenue, data from contacts "enrolled in associated workflow" is accounted for in the influenced revenue. This should be removed or updated to "completed associated workflows". For instance, a contact is enrolled in a read more
Contributor
May 25, 2023
I would add that it's not just for influenced revenue, but also campaign influence in general. And I would remove or give the option to remove/ad...read more
Solved
SLongley3 on May 25, 2023
Does anyone have a solution to excluding workflow enrollments from influenced contacts after they have included the workflow in the campaign? I realise now that including our email workflows on the campaigns was a mistake. Why 'enrolled into a read more
MarianaG on September 09, 2021
it would be great to be able to add logic to survey questions in Hubspot. Creating a custom survey is great but we should be able to include conditional fields
407 upvotes
127 Replies
Contributor
April 27, 2023
As many have already stated, this is a must-have feature for the survey tool. Without it, Survey Monkey and Typeform are far better options. You ...read more
Solved
SLongley3 on March 21, 2023
Hi. I'd like to know if anyone has a way of filtering a dashboard beyond the standard filters. Use case - I have a dashboard with a set of 'template' reports. I also have contact lists of contacts who have been influenced by a campaign (by our d read more
Contributor
March 23, 2023
Thanks Karsten. This is a great idea. It's the sort of thinking that HubSpot allows us to undertake ourselves sometimes! 🙂 I'm not sure it...read more
Solved
SLongley3 on March 21, 2023
Hi. I'd like to know if anyone has a way of filtering a dashboard beyond the standard filters. Use case - I have a dashboard with a set of 'template' reports. I also have contact lists of contacts who have been influenced by a campaign (by our d read more
Contributor
March 23, 2023
Thanks Karsten. This is a great idea. It's the sort of thinking that HubSpot allows us to undertake ourselves sometimes! 🙂 I'm not sure it...read more
SLongley3 on February 01, 2023
Hi. Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere (I couldn't find anything) and thanks if you can point me in that direction. I'm trying to report on campaign metrics, specifically around lifecycle stages – i.e. how many leads, MQLs, SQLs etc s read more
Contributor
February 06, 2023
Thanks for the detailed reply, Mike. I have funnel reports like you've suggested, but I'm struggling to find how to filter by campaign. I don't s...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.