• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jenny Arnez

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MCUSACK87 on March 13, 2024
Hi there, A very basic feature, which should already be available, would be having access to tables in email templates. (in the conversations -> templates area of the crm) We need to offer our clients different products, and a table, in a read more
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Yes, would love this option as well. I'm working with our reps to migrate them away from using Outlook templates to HubSpot templates. They utilize t...read more
Jenny26 on April 11, 2024
Our technical support team is moving over from another chat support tool to using HubSpot Chat. The other tool allows for our support agents to see in real time the chat visitor's browser type, device type, location, IP address, OS, which website read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
lindsayroseryan on February 16, 2018
Other messaging tools capture the end user's IP address immediately when they initiate a conversation with a representative. This is a valuable piece of information the ensures that the customer has the best experience possible. There are read more
95 upvotes
44 Replies
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
I think this is related to a need our team has in using the HubSpot chat. Our technical support team is moving over from another chat support to...read more
Solved
Jenny26 on April 10, 2024
Hi everyone, Our technical support team is moving over from another chat support tool to using HubSpot Chat. The other tool allows for our support agents to see the chat visitor's browser type, device type, location, IP address, the website pag read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Thank you, Karsten! I'll request that update.
Solved
Jenny26 on April 10, 2024
Hi everyone, Our technical support team is moving over from another chat support tool to using HubSpot Chat. The other tool allows for our support agents to see the chat visitor's browser type, device type, location, IP address, the website pag read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Thank you, Karsten! I'll request that update.
danmoyle on February 13, 2024
Generative AI is everywhere. For some of us in marketing, sales, and business growth, that’s an exciting statement. For others, pragmatism bordering on cynicism rules the day. Wherever you land on the spectrum of AI excitement, read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Top Contributor
February 29, 2024
Thank you for this post, @danmoyle ! I'm both excited about the potential of AI and cautious as well. I love using it to help me to get started ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges