• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alaku Nwakaego

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

angelsalinas on October 26, 2022
The Role Are you ready to level up? Do you dream of helping companies grow? If you have a background in marketing and want to gain hands-on experience in implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the right read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
November 02, 2022
Hello Angel Salinas, How can I apply?
GeetaL on September 29, 2022
Hi all! I'm excited to be a part of this community! My name is Geeta (she/her) and I'm a content writer from India. This is my first post and getting warmed up to this platform. Could anyone kindly throw some light on this please - "how read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
October 05, 2022
Hi Geeta, I’m Nwaka. Brand voice is really important when creating any kind of content. This is because you want to maintain a certain level of ‘mo...read more
Hadassah on June 21, 2022
Hi everyone, My name is Kemisola, I am a Nigerian who recently relocated to Ghana. I just started learning SEO and It's been interesting so far.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
June 30, 2022
Hello @Hadassah , it's great to have you here. Hope the jollof isn't better over there;)
BMorton12 on April 28, 2022
Job Overview We’re currently hiring for a part-time Content Writer/Digital Marketing Consultant to work at our offices in Lone Tree, CO. We are in search of a bold, creative voice to guide brand communications across a diverse mix of marketing c read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 03, 2022
is this a fully remote role?
agagen on April 27, 2022
Gagen MacDonald is a Chicago based strategy execution firm that works with some of the leading brands in the world on employee engagement, culture change and leadership. They are looking for a Marketing Associate to join their marketing team. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 03, 2022
Is this a fully remote role?
Shukosimwinga on November 02, 2021
Hello everyone, Can you create several buyer pesonas or is it just one that you must create
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
April 28, 2022
Hello! You are actually advised to make as many as possible and keep improving on or adding to it as the campaigns progress. You should ask other de...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ANwakaego