Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Membro desde ‎jan 27, 2022
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Christina Anderson

B2B Marketer & Community Leader with a passion to provide valuable content for customers and prospective buyers, while driving revenue for the business. My background includes marketing, community management, project management, and education. When I am not marketing for SaaScend, I am either hanging out with friends, working out at the gym, on a hike, or reading with a cup of coffee.

Atividade

Solucionado
RLS1 on Junho 28, 2022
Hi everyone, I am trying to analyze my customer journey. Does anyone have a good way of curating a report that consists of various marketing activities - from opening emails to submitting forms, and ultimately to booking a meeting on the Meetings l Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Junho 29, 2022
Hi @RLS1 , I would you use lifecycle stage tracking for this and you may have to go a little custom depending on the stages and conversion that you ...Leia mais
Solucionado
SNagpal7 on Junho 22, 2022
1. The picklist values are not the same across both Salesforce and Hubspot 2. some fields are left blank due to which mapping is not done 3. unknown Property issue. 4. some records are not available in salesforce altogether, but are present i Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Junho 23, 2022
Hi @SNagpal7 , It sounds like you started to do an audit of your Salesforce fields and your HubSpot properties and realized there is mismatched valu...Leia mais
Solucionado
reneasusan on Junho 21, 2022
I would like to let contacts opt out of a particular series of emails without having to manage through preference center to avoid decision overload on preference center page. My current use case is for an onboarding series, but I'm exploring th Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Junho 22, 2022
Hi @reneasusan , one way this could be done is if you have the email recipients for the onboarding series opt into the multi-part guides from the fi...Leia mais
RChou on Junho 20, 2022
Hi we are a solution partner of HubSpot in Taiwan. I'm currently helping one of our customer to build integration with HubSpot and Salesforce. We are building the integration solely by the app in the marketplace, as below: https://app.hubspot Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Junho 21, 2022
@RChou , thank you for clarifying. I do not have a solution to get the additional data to be associated with the Campaign Member record, but, what t...Leia mais
RChou on Junho 20, 2022
Hi we are a solution partner of HubSpot in Taiwan. I'm currently helping one of our customer to build integration with HubSpot and Salesforce. We are building the integration solely by the app in the marketplace, as below: https://app.hubspot Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Junho 21, 2022
@RChou , thank you for clarifying. I do not have a solution to get the additional data to be associated with the Campaign Member record, but, what t...Leia mais
Solucionado
Roger on Junho 16, 2022
Is there a possibility to integrate an email property from a custom object in an email list to send out a marketing email? Does anybody have an idea or a workaround?
Junho 17, 2022
@Roger I would set up a custom field called Type on the Contact Object and have all your Contacts that are associated with the Partner Object get t...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos