Participante
Miembro desde ‎ene 26, 2022
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Nathan Pennington

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

annegaslin en Agosto 02, 2018
It would be nice if we could see a list/round-up of contacts who met a workflow goal and are included in the "GOAL CONVERSION RATE" in the workflow performance tab. You can view/edit the goal right from there, but it would be really nice to be a Leer más
98 Me gusta
35 Respuestas
Participante
Agosto 03, 2022
I use several workflows for lead gen. I can see the number of contacts that hit goals, but I can't do any analysis on them, e.g. 40 contacts hit goal...Leer más
Msyvrais en May 31, 2022
-Ability to see contacts who met the goal from the workflow -Clarify "met goal" within workflow steps (where did they meet the goal within the workflow) List - Contact has met goal "This Year" or equivalent date options
9 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Participante
Agosto 03, 2022
This post doesn't really explain it but this is absolutely basic, and the data already exists. You can view the statistics on goals in workflows so w...Leer más
NGosz en Junio 17, 2020
At this time, form submissions are only associated with the contact record. It would be helpful for sales reps to be able to view all form submissions that have happened for a company within the company record This would be especially helpfu Leer más
Participante
Julio 22, 2022
Hubspot will struggle with this because it goes against their logic > A contact submits a form with contact attributes so why should that appear o...Leer más
Resuelta
Alan_Mai en Junio 29, 2019
Hi everybody, I'm trying to create a contact list from a company list I prepared outside from HubSpot and imported it. What I have now is a saved filter for Companies but can't find where to get the contacts associated with those companies in or Leer más
20 Me gusta
16 Respuestas
Participante
Marzo 01, 2022
This needs to happen. I work in financial services and we export company data regularly so that we can append data from our internal service, and the...Leer más
Jacob02 en Abril 01, 2021
Hi there, As a HubSpot user, I would like to analyse forms and their submission in the custom report builder . This was already possible in beta, but was unfortunately removed again upon release. Unfortunately, @JoeMayall 's solution to thi Leer más
Participante
Enero 26, 2022
It's pretty surprising that this feature doesn't already exist. Alongside this, a mechanism for non-digital channels as well. My understanding is Hu...Leer más
NPennington en Enero 26, 2022
I think it would be great to add logic to report axis. For example... If recent conversion date known, use, else, use create date. Contacts that are manually created, e.g. tradeshows, will have a blank recent conversion date unless they compl Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.