Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Jan 26, 2022
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Nathan Pennington

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

annegaslin on August 02, 2018
It would be nice if we could see a list/round-up of contacts who met a workflow goal and are included in the "GOAL CONVERSION RATE" in the workflow performance tab. You can view/edit the goal right from there, but it would be really nice to be a Beitrag ansehen
96 Likes
34 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
August 03, 2022
I use several workflows for lead gen. I can see the number of contacts that hit goals, but I can't do any analysis on them, e.g. 40 contacts hit goal...Beitrag ansehen
Msyvrais on Mai 31, 2022
-Ability to see contacts who met the goal from the workflow -Clarify "met goal" within workflow steps (where did they meet the goal within the workflow) List - Contact has met goal "This Year" or equivalent date options
9 Likes
1 Antwort
Teilnehmer/-in
August 03, 2022
This post doesn't really explain it but this is absolutely basic, and the data already exists. You can view the statistics on goals in workflows so w...Beitrag ansehen
NGosz on Juni 17, 2020
At this time, form submissions are only associated with the contact record. It would be helpful for sales reps to be able to view all form submissions that have happened for a company within the company record This would be especially helpfu Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Juli 22, 2022
Hubspot will struggle with this because it goes against their logic > A contact submits a form with contact attributes so why should that appear o...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Alan_Mai on Juni 29, 2019
Hi everybody, I'm trying to create a contact list from a company list I prepared outside from HubSpot and imported it. What I have now is a saved filter for Companies but can't find where to get the contacts associated with those companies in or Beitrag ansehen
20 Likes
16 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
März 01, 2022
This needs to happen. I work in financial services and we export company data regularly so that we can append data from our internal service, and the...Beitrag ansehen
Jacob02 on April 01, 2021
Hi there, As a HubSpot user, I would like to analyse forms and their submission in the custom report builder . This was already possible in beta, but was unfortunately removed again upon release. Unfortunately, @JoeMayall 's solution to thi Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Januar 26, 2022
It's pretty surprising that this feature doesn't already exist. Alongside this, a mechanism for non-digital channels as well. My understanding is Hu...Beitrag ansehen
NPennington on Januar 26, 2022
I think it would be great to add logic to report axis. For example... If recent conversion date known, use, else, use create date. Contacts that are manually created, e.g. tradeshows, will have a blank recent conversion date unless they compl Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.