• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nikki Zawadzki

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Brycelbrewer on March 20, 2020
It would be very useful to have the same article appear in different categories. I'm sure several use cases exist and many (if not most) users would find benefit from this. I have two simple use cases that we would benefit from but I'm sure that t read more
178 upvotes
60 Replies
January 31, 2023
Hello, this is very needed. The solution now is to have duplicate articles. This is confusing for our users and also for our team when updating our a...read more
Herschel on December 10, 2019
Present visitors who mark a Knowledge Base article as unhelpful with a form to submit specific feedback as to why the article was not helpful. This would allow us to actually address the issues that visitors are experiencing. Idealy with the fee read more
December 23, 2022
I agree, it's a necessary feature for feedback. Please use the same technology that HubSpot uses for their knowledge base.
NZawadzki on March 09, 2022
Hello, It would be great to allow for more customization in the feedback surveys. If we could add images to the header and customize the font we could better represent our branding. Thank you, Nikki
10 upvotes
0 Reply
NZawadzki on February 16, 2022
Hello, My team would like to have tickets created on the JIRA platform automatically uploaded to HubSpot. HubSpot allows for tickets created on HubSpot to be automatically uploaded to JIRA, but not the other way around. How long would it ta read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
NZawadzki on January 31, 2022
Hello HubSpot, It would be great for Service Hub to allow the Knowledge base to list top articles underneath the main categories. Here's an example from Canva: https://www.canva.com/help This will improve the user interface for read more
NZawadzki on January 26, 2022
Hello, the custom feedback surveys and custom reporting do not have averaging analytics. To interpret results, we must create a custom report, export the datasheet and add averages manually on excel. To increase efficiency, it would be fantastic if read more
30 upvotes
9 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.