• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jemma Plester

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

dunnpatrickj on April 07, 2021
Hey everyone, I had reached out to support recently for assistance in finding a filter for Due Date status. My hope was to create an active list with a specific property like "lead status (example)" set to "active prospect (example)," but f read more
Contributor
March 20, 2024
Bumping this, can't believe 6 months later we've still not got this functionality.
Camino on March 27, 2018
It would be great to have a Heat Map feature on Hubspot Analytics. Seeing where users click when they navigate a website is essential and, at the moment, there is no tool that works properly in Hubspot landing pages.
187 upvotes
43 Replies
Contributor
March 15, 2024
wow. 6 years and we're still waiting for something as basic as this. I can't believe we don't have this functionality.
Solved
squigglebit on January 17, 2024
I have a question around segmenting emails for clearer reporting. Our emails are used by both sales and marketing and in automations from both departments. I am very aware that an email from the sales team dept is still classified as a marketing em read more
Solved
squigglebit on January 07, 2024
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to create a workflow based on someones first ad interaction as a trigger (regardless of what network the interaction occured on) but I am struggling to set this as a trigger. Can anyone help?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
January 07, 2024
I want to stamp the date of their first ad interaction using a custom property which was why I was hoping I could do one based on first interaction. ...read more
Solved
squigglebit on January 07, 2024
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to create a workflow based on someones first ad interaction as a trigger (regardless of what network the interaction occured on) but I am struggling to set this as a trigger. Can anyone help?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
January 07, 2024
I want to stamp the date of their first ad interaction using a custom property which was why I was hoping I could do one based on first interaction. ...read more
Solved
squigglebit on December 23, 2023
When I try to create a list of contacts that have bounced for any reason, I still end up with people not in the list who have bounced (often multiple times) What am I doing wrong? I use Hard bounced reason is know Email bounce is any of Emails read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.