• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Shiran Azoulay

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

karstenkoehler on March 14, 2022
Hi there! At the moment, there isn't any option to exclude employee activity from counting towards forms analytics, marketing email analytics or campaign analytics. For the general web analytics this can be done by excluding IP address read more
Contributor | Diamond Partner
February 08, 2024
Where do we stand regarding that one tho?...
TGrabert on December 18, 2020
We can access templates for emails but cannot access anything in our playbooks. That makes no sense to me. If I'm mobile and want to send something from playbook like an agreement after a call to customer, I have to go outside the HubSpot to email read more
110 upvotes
44 Replies
January 24, 2024
Our client (and us) just discovered that this feature is not accessible from the app, which might lead them to abandon HubSpot before they even start...read more
Solved
WNakayama on April 28, 2022
Hi all, I'm looking for a way to take the submissions from one particular form and then drill the results down by Company Type (a Company property), and then by ad source. I've been able to find a way to take a list and divide that by ad source read more
5 upvotes
6 Replies
January 10, 2024
I'm sorry, I'm just astounded by the fact that this "answer" was accepted 😅 I mean, with all due respect to Karsten (and there's lots of it) "you ...read more
JYeo2 on November 29, 2023
Currently, there are things such as saving the track call and meeting type settings that only allows super admin to perform the action and not partner admins. There have been cases whereby there are issues that arise as a result of the cla read more
January 04, 2024
What am I missing? I thought this would be such a great change because I don't need to take a seat from my clients to help them now, but this is awfu...read more
AmaraEllis on November 16, 2023
What were previously considered recommended best practices will now be mandatory for senders to enhance their credibility amidst the epic battle against unsolicited salty processed canned pork emails, aka SPAM. Starting in February 2024, G read more
36 upvotes
78 Replies
December 11, 2023
Is this something all Hubspot users (or the ones using the Marketing Hub) are going to have to implement? On the Add Hubspot to SPF record page it sa...read more
DanFromCF on November 17, 2021
We have LinkedIn lead syncing turned on and are getting this error message: The fields don't line up properly because it's single line text in LinkedIn and dropdown select in HubSpot. Nevertheless the fields are mapped by default and ca read more
5 upvotes
7 Replies
October 25, 2023
@SelvaG I saw you found it 🙂 I'll link my workaround here for future reference, if others will need it
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ShiranA