• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lakshmi Narayanan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
Creating and optimizing landing pages is a crucial step in your lead generation efforts. What's a common mistake I always see and try to avoid? Not having a second offer or CTA on the thank you page. It’s a smart move to keep your primary read more
215 upvotes
535 Replies
January 14, 2022
A common mistake on the landing page I notice (and I catch myself doing sometimes), is have more than one message/CTA/offer per page. It is SOOO te...read more
Blog posts enable you and your business to publish insights, thoughts, and stories on your website about any topic. They can help you boost brand awareness, credibility, conversions, and revenue. Most importantly, they can help you drive traffic to read more
178 upvotes
735 Replies
January 14, 2022
The blogposts or articles on Litmus are fantastic. I find blog posts with examples, references, and numbers the most compelling. As a marketer, I...read more
Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combinati read more
141 upvotes
534 Replies
January 14, 2022
I create projects in Hubspot and ensure each project has it's assets. We also use sharepoint and teams, with content specific folders so that the a...read more
We’re in a data-driven era, where datasets are shared between marketing, sales, and customer service teams to increase organizational effectiveness and facilitate alignment. When you have high levels of inconsistent data, it’s not just one team tak read more
206 upvotes
1570 Replies
January 14, 2022
Unpopular opinion - As a marketer, it is tough for me to let go of old contacts. I always feel that maybe if we nurture them better, engage them more...read more
Buyer personas can be created through research, surveys, and interviews — all with a mix of customers, prospects, and those outside your contacts database who might align with your target audience. But like all data, even information you g read more
200 upvotes
794 Replies
January 14, 2022
It would be good to re-visit the buyer personas at least once each year to ensure you are marketing the right way to reach your audience. Apart from ...read more
JorieMunroe on January 26, 2021
Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other. With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself. Here's some questions you can use for inspiration: What's your current role? read more
75 upvotes
1138 Replies
January 14, 2022
Hello folks, I am Lakshmi. I am an inbound marketer working in the staffing and recruitment industry in Canada. I just started working here and I a...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.