• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Moataz Morsi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BByler101 on March 21, 2023
Hello Friends, I bring to your attention the fact that the File field type only functions as an actual File upload field IF you use it on a form. Within the CRM, it functions as single-line text. This is a significant limitation. Here are read more
23 upvotes
12 Replies
March 25, 2024
@rwebb1 Does the new improvement file property will make it sent properly through slack notifications?
jmangiameli on May 02, 2022
Hello HubSpot community! Currently we provide phone numbers in the US, UK and Canada but we have plans to offer numbers in many more countries. We don't have a timetable but it is something we are actively working on. Use this post to let us know read more
126 upvotes
375 Replies
May 26, 2022
Egypt has a big number of HubSpot users, at least put Egypt in your forwarding number country list
jmangiameli on May 02, 2022
Hello HubSpot community! We're excited to offer phone numbers and inbound call forwarding but we know users also want to answer calls within the browser app. Please use this post to let us know how important receiving inbound calls within HubSp read more
40 upvotes
22 Replies
May 26, 2022
This is super important, I live in Egypt and work for Gameball.co serving 2,000+ businesses from 65 countries, and while your team add Egyptian numbe...read more
MMorsi on May 19, 2022
Every time I want to use HubSpot meeting scheduler as alternative of Calendly, I find a big problem which is the form of the HubSpot Meetings tool doesn't accept Company Properties. It's only accept Contact Properties and Custom Questions. I usuall read more
13 upvotes
5 Replies
JFinestone on December 31, 2020
Why can't we add an option in a property list field called "Other" that allows you to input manual info? For our sales CRM we have many custom dropdown select properties (customer & company information) that we use to build data on usage tre read more
149 upvotes
58 Replies
April 14, 2022
We need this basic feature badly! how is it not there already!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MMorsi