• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Lisa Sydes

I help companies better utilize HubSpot, and make other useful things on the internet.

Activity

mcannizzo on May 26, 2021
Right now dashboard filters ONLY apply to individual users who set them. There should be a feature that allows you to configure a dashboard for a sales rep, for example, with a date filter they see everytime they are viewing this.
18 upvotes
4 Replies
Contributor | Gold Partner
June 15, 2023
I also think this is a needed feature, setting up dashboards for clients or other users, the filters are not saved so we need to teach each person ho...read more
LisaSF on March 09, 2023
Hello, My HubSpot CMS for Developers certificate will expire on April 7th , and I need to renew it. To do so, I am asked to complete any new practical exercise and re-take the exam; however, there are no new practical exercises to complet read more
YiRui_Chua on September 30, 2021
Hi team, Currently, when we log in, if we have mutliple accounts, the default portal is not the one that we "pinned". It would be great if we can make the default portal equal to the account that we pinned; would be really helpful especially if we read more
62 upvotes
23 Replies
March 09, 2023
I am also experiencing this same issue, hopefully, there will be a solution to it in the future. Even though I have our agency's own portal pinned, i...read more
BenettB on November 19, 2020
Our company uses your workflows HEAVILY, but we are constantly having to work around one major limitation: The workflows can only change properties on one type of HubSpot object. For example, if you start a ticket-based workflow, you can only change read more
39 upvotes
47 Replies
March 01, 2023
Also following along so I can get into the private Beta ASAP! This is historic! ha
sbacookie on February 26, 2020
Working across multiple teams with multiple goals sometimes one customer project requires multiple tickets. As you are able to associate a ticket with a deal, company and contact. It could be nice if you were able to associate tickets with other t read more
182 upvotes
55 Replies
May 11, 2022
I think this is a great idea and as it comes out of the box with other tools, its a necessary addition to really make the hubspot service hub a compa...read more
Dadams on November 30, 2021
Beginning on March 31, 2022, users will be able to customize the lifecycle stages for their contacts and companies. What's changing? The lifecycle stage ( lifecyclestage ) property currently uses a set of options that cannot be modified by t read more
11 upvotes
32 Replies
March 31, 2022
This is supposedly live today, but I am not able to see anywhere to make updates (am super admin, looking in contact object editor). Has the rollout ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges