• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Amanda Staffon

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

waverover on July 14, 2021
This post is for the HubSpot developers. First, it's great having integration between these two platforms, it's allowed us to discontinue our salesforce subscription to standardize on HubSpot Sales Professional. However, the downside is w read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
April 21, 2022
Any update to this??
AStaffon on March 14, 2022
FULL Integration with Outreach would be a game changer for BDR teams. Outbound sales enablement is vastly lacking within HubSpot, I understand there is a push to update HubSpot for the BDR roll however, this will be a very slow process and the impor read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SWilcox on June 16, 2021
Hi all - My sales team recently purchased Outreach for SDR automation and I'm trying to synch HS and Outreach. right now web hits, eg, go to HS first and HS is our single source of truth. i have basic contact sync'ing working. I'm using the outr read more
Participant
March 14, 2022
Is there any update on when this will be corrected?
AStaffon on January 06, 2022
Sales teams and Super Admins are spending an insane amount of time manually requesting company/contact ownership and updating the records. With a large team in place, it would be the wild wild west if everyone had permissions to change account owner read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.