• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Simon Cusack

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
SCusack4 on May 26, 2022
I want to setup a new pipeline in Hubspot for our sales team as were expanding in to the US. How can we have their deals in USD but keep the canadian pipeline in CDN. Thank You
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 30, 2022
Thanks Karsten!
Solved
SCusack4 on May 26, 2022
I want to setup a new pipeline in Hubspot for our sales team as were expanding in to the US. How can we have their deals in USD but keep the canadian pipeline in CDN. Thank You
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 30, 2022
Thanks Karsten!
SCusack4 on May 05, 2022
We are using the marketing email to drive customers to our site. We have all the tracking and logging setup for sales reps when they contact customers. What is the best way to see the conversion to potential signups/deals? Today I can go into the e read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
KAvery on July 27, 2021
Hi, I have workflows that send automated emails out to our investors, and then move the corresponding deals to the next stage. However, these emails never associate nor track with the respective deals. Does anyone know how to log the marketing email read more
9 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
May 05, 2022
Is this still the case? Wouldn't we be able to track this based on the activity on the contact if we have all of our reps emails and contact informa...read more
Solved
SCusack4 on April 13, 2022
We have a bunch leads that sign up to our site and potentially do not respond to our first email to book a meteing. If they do not respond I want to send an email 48 hours later via a worklow with a canned response. Lifecycle stage at this poi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
SCusack4 on March 15, 2022
Can someone walk me through the best way to do the following: Today we have customers who fill out a HubSpot signup form for new information. When the lead comes in the sales manager assigns the lead to a new sales rep. I want to use a wor read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
March 16, 2022
This worked perfect Karsten!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.