• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Courtney Murdock

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jems212 on January 20, 2017
Basically for each property I want 3 options to choose from: 1) Update value if blank 2) Append to value 3) Overwrite value Sample use case(s): Append Option: Notes Field I have a comments field on my contact form where someone sends us a query. read more
480 upvotes
136 Replies
Participant
December 22, 2022
Please add this functionality!
JFinestone on December 31, 2020
Why can't we add an option in a property list field called "Other" that allows you to input manual info? For our sales CRM we have many custom dropdown select properties (customer & company information) that we use to build data on usage tre read more
149 upvotes
58 Replies
Participant
January 11, 2022
Yes would also find this extremely useful and is a pretty basic form feature!
JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need read more
130 upvotes
615 Replies
Participant
January 05, 2022
Mainly IG and a little FB & Twitter. Our audience is chefs & foodies and they really gravitate to more visual/storytelling platforms like IG....read more
In order to convert more leads from your email marketing, you have to first get your readers to open your emails, and click through on them. This is why, as email marketers, we’re all but obsessed with our open rates and clickthrough rates -- becau read more
193 upvotes
491 Replies
Participant
January 05, 2022
Personalization and A/B testing are great tools to use.
On a past thread, we discussed some of the ways that workflows can trigger your team internally. You can use them to automate data clean up or to trigger notifications to your sales team. Now, let’s discuss ways you can use workflows to read more
228 upvotes
513 Replies
Participant
January 05, 2022
I like to use workflows to reengage with customers that haven't ordered for a specific amount of time and have "fallen" off.
Without forms, marketers would have a tough time obtaining information on potential customers and tracking data regarding purchases, customer feedback, new leads, and survey responses. In a highly digital world, it’s hard to think of a successful b read more
153 upvotes
470 Replies
Participant
January 05, 2022
Does not require too much info, calls attention to the form with a catchy headline, design and enticing offer.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.